Andrew Selby is one of Great Britain's most decorated amateur boxers.
The talented 26-year-old, younger brother of IBF world featherweight champion Lee Selby, is a two-time European amateur champion and winner of bronze and silver medals at the World Amateur Championships.
He also progressed to the quarter-final of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, losing to eventual gold medallist Robeisy Ramirez Carranza of Cuba.
The Barry-born boxer, who trains with Tony Borg at St Joes in Newport, won his first pro bout on October 30 with a fourth-round stoppage against Haji Juma at the Newport Centre.
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Crunch Time - Championship Boxing
- Acid Test - April 7th Newport Centre
- Kennedy vs Simmons - British Title March 11th
- Selby vs Gago - March 4th 02 Arena London
- Andrew Selby Wins WBC International Title
- Andrew Selby faces Ardin Diale for WBC International Title
- Great Expectations - Friday March 10th
- Lee Selby Defends World Title in Las Vegas
- Haskins withdraws from World Title Defence
- Welsh Trio Shine In London View All