Andrew Selby is one of Great Britain's most decorated amateur boxers.
The talented 26-year-old, younger brother of IBF world featherweight champion Lee Selby, is a two-time European amateur champion and winner of bronze and silver medals at the World Amateur Championships.
He also progressed to the quarter-final of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, losing to eventual gold medallist Robeisy Ramirez Carranza of Cuba.
The Barry-born boxer, who trains with Tony Borg at St Joes in Newport, won his first pro bout on October 30 with a fourth-round stoppage against Haji Juma at the Newport Centre.
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Battle in the Bay Torquay
- Lee Selby beats Omar Douglas
- Wheeler Takes On Mexican Martinez Saturday 20th October
- Haskins World Title Eliminator in Manilla
- Speight vs Wheeler - Southern Area Championship
- Brace Makes British Boxing History
- Brace Takes Aim at European Title
- Class of 2018 - Professional Boxing
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Lee Haskins Returns on december 15th View All