Undefeated Andrew 'AC Superstar' Selby comfortably won the WBC international flyweight title with a unanimous points victory over champion Ardin Diale.
All three judges scored the 10-round contest 100-90 at the London Olympia.
The 28-year-old younger brother of IBF world featherweight champion Lee Selby impressed ringside pundit Andre Ward as he showed off his full repertoire.
"I love seeing a fighter who is a master of what he does," the world champion told ITV.
"If he continues like that, he is going to have a long and illustrious career. He makes it look easy."
Selby, who is the most decorated Welsh amateur boxer in history, says the fight was another important step on his way to the elite level. He has won all eight fights since turning professional and has now won three titles.
"The plan was not to take him out, I had to box," said Selby, who has already won British and IBF intercontinental titles.
"The plan was to hit and move. It was strictly about winning the belt. I did move a lot.
"My aim was to get the win. I want to have a long career."
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Selby Takes on Barros
- Haskins and Burnett Make Weight For IBF Showdown
- Against The Grain - Professional Boxing 30th June
- Young Guns - Professional Boxing June 23rd Bristol
- Haskins Defends World Title In Belfast
- ANDREW SELBY FACES CRISTOFER ROSALES IN MASSIVE WBC WORLD TITLE ELIMINATOR
- Turley Claims Commonwealth Title Achieving Life Long Dream
- Turley vs Jenkinson - Vacant Commonwealth Title Clash
- Crunch Time - Results
- Acid Test - April 7th Newport Centre View All