Undefeated Andrew 'AC Superstar' Selby comfortably won the WBC international flyweight title with a unanimous points victory over champion Ardin Diale.
All three judges scored the 10-round contest 100-90 at the London Olympia.
The 28-year-old younger brother of IBF world featherweight champion Lee Selby impressed ringside pundit Andre Ward as he showed off his full repertoire.
"I love seeing a fighter who is a master of what he does," the world champion told ITV.
"If he continues like that, he is going to have a long and illustrious career. He makes it look easy."
Selby, who is the most decorated Welsh amateur boxer in history, says the fight was another important step on his way to the elite level. He has won all eight fights since turning professional and has now won three titles.
"The plan was not to take him out, I had to box," said Selby, who has already won British and IBF intercontinental titles.
"The plan was to hit and move. It was strictly about winning the belt. I did move a lot.
"My aim was to get the win. I want to have a long career."
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Crunch Time - Championship Boxing
- Acid Test - April 7th Newport Centre
- Kennedy vs Simmons - British Title March 11th
- Selby vs Gago - March 4th 02 Arena London
- Andrew Selby faces Ardin Diale for WBC International Title
- Great Expectations - Friday March 10th
- Lee Selby Defends World Title in Las Vegas
- Haskins withdraws from World Title Defence
- Welsh Trio Shine In London
- Selby & Mucha Prove Too Much At Wembley View All