Jamie Sanigar the son of owner Chris Sanigar has always worked in the family boxing business. Jamie works on managing and promoting the professional boxing stable. running Bristol Boxing Gym and co-founder of charity Empire Fighting Chance.
At 23 Jamie became the youngest person to become a Licensed British Boxing Board of Control Promoter in 2003. Jamie has promoted hundred's of professional boxing shows in the Westcountry, South Wales and London. In 2005 Jamie was the youngest promoter to stage a British Title Fight in Plymouth between Scott Dann v Alan Jones. Over the past twenty years Jamie has worked on large scale boxing events broadcast on BBC, SKY, ITV, Channel 5 and BT Sport working alongside some of the UK's biggest boxing talents.
In 2007 Jamie launched Community Sports Projects with Martin Bisp that was turned into a charity in 2013 Empire Fighting Chance. The charity now works with around 3500 young people a year accross Bristol and South Wales.
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Battle in the Bay Torquay
- Lee Selby beats Omar Douglas
- Wheeler Takes On Mexican Martinez Saturday 20th October
- Haskins World Title Eliminator in Manilla
- Speight vs Wheeler - Southern Area Championship
- Brace Makes British Boxing History
- Brace Takes Aim at European Title
- Class of 2018 - Professional Boxing
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Lee Haskins Returns on december 15th View All