Jamie Sanigar the son of owner Chris Sanigar has always worked in the family boxing business. Jamie works day to day managing the Bristol Boxing Gym and charity Empire Fighting Chance.
At 23 Jamie became the youngest person to become a Licensed British Boxing Board of Control Promoter in 2003. Jamie has promoted professional boxing shows regularly in Bristol, Plymouth and Newport. In 2005 Jamie became the youngest promoter to stage a British Title Fight in Plymouth between Scott Dann v Alan Jones.
In 2007 Jamie launched Community Sports Projects with Martin Bisp that was turned into a charity in 2013 Empire Fighting Chance. The charity now works with around two hundred young people a week from the gym, local schools and deprived communities accross Bristol. Jamie also runs his on clothing brand Swelter in manufacturing training wear worn by top boxers accross the world and the weight loss market.
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Brave Selby Defeats Barros
- Jones Shines At The 02
- Young Guns - Review
- Selby Takes on Barros
- Haskins and Burnett Make Weight For IBF Showdown
- Against The Grain - Professional Boxing 30th June
- Young Guns - Professional Boxing June 23rd Bristol
- Haskins Defends World Title In Belfast
- ANDREW SELBY FACES CRISTOFER ROSALES IN MASSIVE WBC WORLD TITLE ELIMINATOR
- Turley Claims Commonwealth Title Achieving Life Long Dream View All