Jamie Sanigar the son of owner Chris Sanigar has always worked in the family boxing business. Jamie works day to day managing the Bristol Boxing Gym and charity Empire Fighting Chance.
At 23 Jamie became the youngest person to become a Licensed British Boxing Board of Control Promoter in 2003. Jamie has promoted professional boxing shows regularly in Bristol, Plymouth and Newport. In 2005 Jamie became the youngest promoter to stage a British Title Fight in Plymouth between Scott Dann v Alan Jones.
In 2007 Jamie launched Community Sports Projects with Martin Bisp that was turned into a charity in 2013 Empire Fighting Chance. The charity now works with around two hundred young people a week from the gym, local schools and deprived communities accross Bristol. Jamie also runs his on clothing brand Swelter in manufacturing training wear worn by top boxers accross the world and the weight loss market.
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Selby Defends World Title - December 9th 02 Arena
- European Championship Fightcard Live on S4C
- European Title Chance for Brace
- Christmas Cracker - 1st December
- Land of Dragons - Championship Boxing Saturday October 14th
- Ash Lane Challenges for Commonwealth Title
- Men on Fire - Professional Boxing October 6th
- Brave Selby Defeats Barros
- Jones Shines At The 02
- Young Guns - Review View All