Scott "Dynamite" Dann from Plymouth won 15 of his first 16 fights picking up the IBO Inter-Continental Middleweight Title on the way. Scott challenged Howard Eastman for the British, Commonwealth and European Titles on 16th April 2003 in Nottingham. Scott won the first two rounds on but was stopped in the third round. Scott returned with three straight wins before challenging Danny Thornton for the English Middleweight Championship with Scott dominating with a third round stoppage.
Scott Dann then went on to win the vacant British title on the 17th September 2004 with a sixth round TKO victory over Steve Bendall. Dann made his first defence on February 4th 2005 at The Pavilions in Plymouth, knocking out Welshman Alan Jones at 0:35 of the third round. His next defence was even quicker when he knocked out Andy Halder at just 2:45 of the first on the 29th April. In his last defence on September 16th 2005, Scott outpointed Wayne Elcock by unanimous decision in the first British title to be scored by 3 judges (previously British title fights were scored soley by the referee).
Dann won the vacant Commonwealth title on the 10th February 2006 when he stopped Canada's Larry Sharpe in the ninth, and had one more winning fight before being forced to retire due a back injury caused in a car accident. Scott's record stands at 25-2 (17 KOs).
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- ANDREW SELBY FACES CRISTOFER ROSALES IN MASSIVE WBC WORLD TITLE ELIMINATOR
- Turley Claims Commonwealth Title Achieving Life Long Dream
- Turley vs Jenkinson - Vacant Commonwealth Title Clash
- Crunch Time - Results
- Acid Test - April 7th Newport Centre
- Kennedy vs Simmons - British Title March 11th
- Selby vs Gago - March 4th 02 Arena London
- Andrew Selby Wins WBC International Title
- Andrew Selby faces Ardin Diale for WBC International Title
- Great Expectations - Friday March 10th View All