Lee Selby will box in a non-title fight on March 4 against Spanish featherweight champion Andoni Gago at the O2 Arena on undercard of David Haye and Tony Bellew.
Gago beat former WBA world champion Lorenzo Parra in his last fight on 4th February and holds a record of 16 wins 2 losses 2 draws.
The IBF Champion will not defend his world title in this fight but hopes that Gago will come to fight.
"I have been out of the ring since May so I am looking forward to getting back in there and putting on a show. The cancellation in Vegas was heartbreaking but now I am back at the venue where I won my world title on a massive show. Hopefully a win on March 4th and I will have a big fight lined up for the summer."
Past Pro Boxers
Sanigar Events News
- Crunch Time - Championship Boxing
- Acid Test - April 7th Newport Centre
- Kennedy vs Simmons - British Title March 11th
- Andrew Selby Wins WBC International Title
- Andrew Selby faces Ardin Diale for WBC International Title
- Great Expectations - Friday March 10th
- Lee Selby Defends World Title in Las Vegas
- Haskins withdraws from World Title Defence
- Welsh Trio Shine In London
- Selby & Mucha Prove Too Much At Wembley View All